2020 Gig Harbor PSA Dick Symthe Outing Rules
We would like to give a generous thank you to John Hager of Southworth Marine and Sportco of Fife for donations for our event. Here is a list of the prizes:
1st = $250 2nd = $150 3rd = $100 1st Youth = $50 (All cash prizes donated by Southworth Marine)
Mystery Weight = $50 Sportco Gift Card Youth Runner Up $50 Sportco Gift card
- Participants must adhere to all Washington State Fishing Laws and Regulations.
- Entry is only available to 2020 current members and family.
- Fish can only be caught in Areas 11 and 13, between daylight and 1 PM on the day of the outing. All fish must be transported by boat, via water, to the official weigh station: Point Defiance Boat House.
- Do to COVID19 there will be no award ceremony, all winning prizes will be mailed to the winners. When weighing a fish in please verify that we have your current address.
- Just a reminder when at Pt. Defiance boathouse all COVID19 rules requiring face masks and social distancing must be followed. No mask no weigh-in (pulled up tee-shirt doesn’t count as a mask).
- All fish must be weighed, marked, and logged in at the designated weigh station.
- Weigh station will operate from 8 AM to 1 PM. Weigh-in times will be determined by cell phone times. Only fish on the dock and in line will be weighed at the 1:00 PM cutoff, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Any fish that appears altered in any way or not legally caught on the day of the outing will be disqualified without recourse. Decision of outing officials is FINAL.
- GHPSA reserves our right to use all photos taken during the outing.